We are dedicated to the development of our students' resilience, confidence and independence though our Personal Development programme.
- Citizenship and British values**
- Careers education, information, advice and guidance
- Digital citizenship and online safety
- Physical and mental wellbeing
- Relationships and sex education
Howard students participate in school, local and national sports teams, clubs and competitions. They are responsible and respectful and outside of school many regularly participate in youth organisations to further develop their skills and to enrich their wider experience. Students understand the benefits of diversity and appreciate what we all have in common.
* Year 11 study Citizenship topics within the Learning 4 Life programme.
**British Values include:
- Rule of the law
- Mutual respect
- Individual liberty