- 2017 PDF IYA SMA In year application form school managed
- 2019 Sixth Form Application Form
- Additional funding in care or left care
- Admissions Outcome Letter 2013 3
- HoE 2018 Sixth Form Application Form
- HoE Admissions 2016 Website 1
- HoE Catchment Map
- Howard of Effingham School Admission Arrangements Sept 2017
- Howard of Effingham School Admission Arrangements Sept 2018
- Howard of Effingham School Admission Arrangements Sept 2019 final
- In Year Guidance Notes 2017 SMA
- IYA SMA 2013 In Year Guidance Notes school managed 2013
- Sixth Form Application Form non HOE 2019
- Year 7 Appeals Timetable 2017
The Howard Partnership Trust is the Admissions Authority for Howard of Effingham School and will admit pupils without reference to aptitude or ability from the locality and other areas to a level at which a quality of education can be provided for all. THPT Trustees and HoE Local Governors have decided to adhere to LA procedures which are summarised within the Admissions Criteria .
2019 Sixth Form Application Form - for students not currently at The Howard. Current students should apply via sims-online
Oversubscription criteria (including the order in which they will be applied) may be found in the Admissions Policy documents above.
Please contact the school to book, telephone 01372 453694.
The In-Year Application Form is to be used for current Years 7 to 11 only. Please note, applications for current Year 6 to Year 7 in September should be directed to Surrey County Council (www.surreycc.gov.uk).
HOWARD OF EFFINGHAM SCHOOL – WAITING LIST REGISTRATION
Students registered on the Howard of Effingham’s waiting lists will be kept on file until the end of the school year. To remain on the waiting list for the following year, please advise the Admissions Officer at the end of the school year.
It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your address, telephone numbers or email address as, should a place become available, we will contact you via details provided.
Please note that you do have the right to apply for an appeal hearing through the Surrey Schools Appeals Service; their website for guidance on appeals is https://surreycc.gov.uk/schoolappeals
The timeline for appeals can be viewed here: Year 7 Appeals Information
Schools can receive additional funding for pupils who have been adopted from care. Details are here: